On Thursday September 15th, CKC Seminars and PMI Netherlands Chapter will be organizing the 5th edition of the PMI Netherlands Summit in Bussum, the Netherlands.
PMI Netherlands Summit is the Conference to discuss the latest international aspects and way of thinking regarding Project, Program and Portfolio Management joined with PMO. A platform by and for the community.
The annual Summit has an international character because of the international presenters, participants & sponsors. All presentations at the Summit are in English.
Central theme of this edition:
• How to incorporate a severe disruption into your project, leadership, team adaptability;
• Shifting from delivering results to delivering capabilities;
• Beyond waterfall and agile?
• What if your project is disrupted, escalation and derailment;
• Disruption initiating projects or projects initiating a disruption. What are the key characteristics, how does this impact a project and the project manager;
• Managing projects in networks as companies will evolve into co-creating organism’s;
• Managing project risks as an early warning indicator, failure is no longer an option, not when means spending severe time and money.
Early bird discount:
Participate as a visitor? Register before May 30th through the online registration form and receive the € 50,- early bird discount. You will pay only € 295,- excl. VAT. PMI members will receive an additional discount!
On Thursday September 15th, CKC Seminars and PMI Netherlands Chapter will be organizing the 5th edition of the PMI Netherlands Summit in Bussum, the Netherlands. There are all kinds of disruptions in every possible branch [...]
After four successful PMI Netherlands Summits, the PMI Netherlands Chapter in co-creation with CKC Seminars are preparing for the fifth edition on September 15th 2016 in Conference Center Spant! in Bussum, the Netherlands. Central theme [...]
Brian A. Weiss
Vice President, Practitioner Markets, PMI
Senior Director, Philips Innovation Services, Industry Consulting
Prof. Christoph H. Loch
Director, Cambridge Judge Business School
SVP and General Manager, Male Grooming, Philips