Check out the masterclasses:
From Control to a Learning Perspective
This workshop explores interactively and playfully what the optimal balance is between attention for controlling and learning aspects in program and project management.
The project manager as captain: How to keep the ship on course under unpredictable weather conditions?
To support the project manager to manage the project successfully under, a new instrument is being developed: the Uncertainty Web. The participants of the workshop will be shortly introduced in the world of chaos and in the Uncertainty Web.
In the inspiring and challenging break- out sessions, we will explore the Human Factor from different viewpoints:
- The changing role of the project manager. Reinventing PM Leadership. The individual viewpoint.
- Building high performing and successful cross-cultural teams, across the globe. The team viewpoint.
- Engaging customers. The secret of Agile? The stakeholder viewpoint.
- Co-operating with suppliers revisited. Keep competing or….? The supplier viewpoint.
- What new behavior do we need to embrace and work with new project approaches? How to organize ourselves? A viewpoint from the rapidly changing digital world.
Curious? Take a look at the program HERE and REGISTER NOW!
See you September 20th at the PMI Netherlands Summit in Bussum, The Netherlands.